Due to continued internet outage related to construction, campus will close June 23. Learn more at www.lincoln.edu/notifications.
Choose Lincoln University by submitting your application for admission. Freshman and transfer students may apply online via our website.
- Be sure to review and comply with all application requirements.
- Students should APPLY BEFORE April 1 for the fall semester; APPLY BEFORE November 1 for the spring semester.
Our rolling admissions process allows us to evaluate applications as they are received. Applications for Admission, financial aid and room assignments are made on a first come, first-served basis.
Your application will be evaluated and you will be notified once we receive your completed application, test scores, transcripts, application fee, recommendations, and other supporting documents. Processing may take up to 14 days.
Once we receive your application, we will notify you via email. We will review your completed application once we have received all test scores, transcripts, application fee, and other supporting documents. The review process may take up to 14 business days.
TIP: Be sure to review and comply with all the application requirements.
Campus visits are the best way to experience Lincoln University’s community of scholars. Schedule an individual tour or join us at our Open House or Commitment Day.
Tour and Experience Lincoln
- Schedule a Lion Tour
- Attend Open House
- Feel the Roar (seniors only)
It’s easy, apply any time after your junior year in high school.
- Transfer Students – If you’ve completed 12 or more transferable semester hours, with a minimum 2.0 GPA, you can apply to Lincoln as a transfer student.
- International Students – We have welcomed students from 20 countries to our campus, coming from Ghana to the Bahamas, Japan to Poland, Columbia to Yugoslavia.
- Graduate Admissions – Graduate degree programs are designed for professionals employed in the fields of education, reading, human services, and business administration.
TIP: Apply early for admission and financial aid.
Lincoln University welcomes military service members or veterans to our Campus. We support your success and is here to help you navigate the admissions process and provide a seamless transition from military to college life. For more information about our support for veterans and how to apply for undergraduate admissions as a veteran.