Bursar - New Students

Lincoln University 80/20 Payment Policy

All new students enrolled for the fall 2017 semester or spring 2018 semester must have a minimum of 80 percent of the total charges covered by financial aid and/or payments on or before July 1 for the fall semester or December 1 for the spring semester. The remaining 20 percent must be contracted on a monthly payment plan by July 1 for the fall term or December 1 for the spring term.

Students enrolling for the fall semester or spring semester who have not contracted a payment agreement must have the balance paid in full by July 1 for the fall semester or December 1 for the spring semester in order to maintain their class schedule and housing assignment.

Students who have contracted to pay monthly must have the balance paid in full by the terms of their respective payment agreement. Missed or late payments will result in a defaulted status and the agreement will be cancelled. Notification will be sent to the student and the balance must be paid in full by the date indicated.

Students not in compliance with this policy will have a financial hold placed on their account and their fall courses will be dropped. Unregistered students will not be authorized to move in on August 18.

Please note that an itemized bill, indicating the net charge to be paid to be eligible for registration, will be available via WebAdvisor* on or about June 15 for the fall 2017 semester and November 25 for the spring 2018 semester.