Leadership is a skill best developed through practice, overcoming challenges, and by stretching beyond your comfort zone to try new things.
Step up to your potential by taking part in some of the many leadership opportunities available to you:
- Student Leader Ambassadors serve as mentors and peer counselors for incoming freshmen.
- Student Activities Assistants work with the Office of Student Life and Development in planning and running campus events and activities.
- Mister and Miss Lincoln University serve as student ambassadors to the university, speaking at various engagements and conducting programs to entertain and enhance the campus community.
- Student Leadership Development, Training, Institutes and Conferences offer opportunities to gain the necessary skills to take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Who's Who Among American Students in American Colleges and Universities honors a select group of students each year through one of the most prestigious awards the academic community, providing national recognition of scholastic achievement.
Continue the Lincoln legacy of producing leaders. This is where being the first matters, and we have just the right leadership opportunity for you.