Public Safety Home
Parking Rules & Regulations
Public Safety Handbook
(Annual Security Report)
Crisis Intervention/Emergency Response Manual
Department of Public Safety
204 Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall
Department of Public Safety implements/compliments the University’s
Mission as it relates to the safety of students, personnel and their
guests while encouraging individuals to be responsible for their own
safety and security, as well as the safety and security of college
property. The Department of Public Safety will provide the following:
the Department of Public Safety has a number of functions, as a whole
it is a service department, working hand-in-hand with all departments,
to achieve the mission of Lincoln University.
- To prevent, detect, and investigate criminal and non-criminal incidents.
- To enforce parking/traffic rules and regulations.
- To provide emergency and routine medical assistance.
- To provide security services for events at the University.
- To provide general services and assistance to University personnel, students, visitors and guests.
- To educate the University community about the services offered by the Department of Public Safety.
Faculty and Staff acknowledge that “Safety and Security” on the Lincoln
University Campus “Is Everyone’s Responsibility”. The students, faculty
and staff are active participants in identifying and undertaking
reasonable and necessary measures to ensure the Safety, Physical and
Fiscal Responsibilities of the educational process and at Lincoln