selection is the process for which students select their
housing for the next year. There are two ways this happens
1. Return to same room process- Students have the option of remaining in their same room they lived in the year prior
2. Standard Room Selection event- Students can come and select which room they want to live in.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING ROOM DEPOSITS- PLEASE PAY THE BURSARRoom Deposits
- $75 Room deposits must be paid to participate in the Room Selection Process
ASL & Single Room Requirements
- Students must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Students must be clear of judicial holds or infractions
- Students currently residing in a single or in ASL must meet requirements to retain residence
First Year Housing Information
- Your room deposit must be paid before you are placed in a room
your roommate preference form. The completed form can be faxed to
484-365-8112 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Remember it is just a preference.
- You will receive a letter regarding your building placement.
- You may call after August 1st to find out which hall you will be living in.
- You will receive your room number on move in day to make sure all your other clearances are taken care of first