selection is the process for which students select their
housing for the next year. There are two ways this happens
1. Return to same room process- Students have the option of remaining in their same room they lived in the year prior
2. Standard Room Selection event- Students can come and select which room they want to live in.
WE ARE ACCEPTING ROOM DEPOSITS AS OF FEBRUARY 3rd- PLEASE PAY THE BURSAR
Missed Room Selection Information Session: Download the info here Room Deposits
- $75 Room deposits must be paid to the bursars participate in the Room Selection Process
ASL & Single Room Requirements
- Students must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Students must be clear of judicial holds or infractions
- Students currently residing in a single or in ASL must meet requirements to retain residence
- Please note school scholarships do not cover the additional ASL cost
First Year Housing Information
- Your room deposit must be paid before you are placed in a room
- You will receive a letter regarding your building placement.
- You may call after August 1st to find out which hall you will be living in.
- You will receive your room number on move in day to make sure all your other clearances are taken care of first