Lincoln logo

The Office of Residence Life

225 Student Union Building
Phone: 484-365-7254
Fax: 484-365-8112

HomeAdmissionsAbout LincolnDirectionsSearch


Residence Life Home
Division of Student Affairs



Alumni House

Completed in 1870, Alumni House was initially used as a faculty residence. At an unknown date, the use of Alumni House was converted to a guesthouse for overnight guest and special meetings, as well as certain campus social events. In 1965 when Lincoln University transitioned to a co-ed Institution, the Alumni House was then converted to a female residential community and for several years was the only female residential community on campus. Presently, Alumni House is a 17-bed upper-class female residence hall with a full kitchen, laundry area and community bathrooms




The Lincoln University
1570 Baltimore Pike, P.O. Box 179, Lincoln University, PA 19352 \ 484-365-8000

Contact Admissions