President’s Cabinet Meeting
February 13, 2007
Vail Hall Board Room
Attendees: President Ivory V. Nelson, Vice President Howard E. Merlin, Vice President Grant D. Venerable, Vice President William B. Bynum, Dr. Renford A.B. Brevett , Vice President Michael B. Hill (via teleconference), and Ms. Diane M. Brown. Attending for portion of meeting: Mr. John Thompson, Director of Physical Plant.
Draft Cabinet minutes of February 6, 2007 were approved.
Mr. Thompson provided updates on the following:
· Mary Dod Brown Chapel – now plan to provide air conditioning to entire building
· Lincoln House repairs to front entrance and interior
· Sewer system hookup for Lincoln Village – surveyors are on site
· Fire School – interest has again been raised
· Campus perimeter signs – 5 signs will be placed
· Residence Hall heating issues – meeting has been held with SAEM staff
Summary data on Lincoln University’s budget for the years 1999 – 2007 was provided.
The deadline for submitting the Title III application is April 27, 2007.
The Cabinet approved the Student Academic Grievance Procedure and the Student Non-Academic Grievance Procedure, effective March 1, 2007.
There being no further business, President Nelson adjourned the meeting at 11:00 a.m.
Diane M. Brown
Assistant to the President