Due to inclement weather, the main campus and University City location of Lincoln University will be closed today, Wednesday, March 21, 2018. Learn More
Did you Know?
Facts About Study Abroad at Lincoln University
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
- Lincoln’s international activity dates back to 1859.
- Lincoln was the first HBCU (Historically Black College and University) to offer a major in Chinese.
- Study Abroad is open to all full time Lincoln students after the freshman year.
- You may study anywhere in the world.
- You don’t have to be a language major to study abroad. Any major can study abroad.
- You don’t have to be on Dean’s List to study abroad.
- Study abroad will not deter you from graduating with your class.
- You can select to study abroad for different periods of time.
- All credits earned abroad count towards your degree.
- You can use your financial aid to study abroad. Scholarships are also available.
- Lincoln sponsors study abroad programs in Japan and the Czech Republic.
- There are different types of study abroad programs—island, university affiliated and direct enrollment.
- International internships (unpaid) are also available.
- Summer work abroad experiences exist through Operation Crossroads Africa and One World.
- Living arrangements abroad vary. You have the option of living with a host family, in an apartment or residence hall.