Lincoln Review – October 2017
- Posted in All University
- Category: Campus News
In the latest issue of the Lincoln Review:
- Lion Magazine
- Lincoln Hosts Fulbright Scholar for Second Time in Two Years
- Professor Robert E. Millette Developing Cultural Center in Grenada
- Lincoln Named Best Four-Year College in Pennsylvania for Launching Students into High-Paying Jobs
- Lincoln University Celebrates National Campus Safety Awareness Month
- Lincoln University Embraces 21st Century Infrastructure Changes
- Lincoln University Announces New Athletics Director
- Professor William Dadson's Research Published in Academic Journals
- Lincoln University Professor Selected for Evaluation and Assessment Workshop
- Inauguration of Brenda A. Allen
- Alumni Business Expo
- Reception at the Barnes Foundation
- Homecoming 2017
Read the October issue online.
The Lincoln Review is a free, quarterly newsletter that highlights recent University news and accomplishments of faculty, staff, and students.
Subscribe to the Lincoln Review.