Nursing Department Mission
Our mission is to...
- Provide high levels of liberal and professional educational experiences to a diverse nursing student population.
- Prepare graduates with superior knowledge and skills to serve local, national, and global communities through quality, patient-centered, holistic nursing care.
- Develop nurse leaders to participate in building the nursing profession through nursing research, scholarship, and evidenced-based practice.
Sharvette Philmon Director and Associate Professor, Department of Nursing firstname.lastname@example.org 484-365-7867
- Ivory V. Nelson Science Center 331
Mrs. Diane Neikam Department Assistant, Nursing Department email@example.com 484-365-7497
- Ivory V. Nelson Science Center 323