Graduate Academic Services (GAS)
Graduate Studies Home
Student Learning Outcomes: Psychology Dimension
GOAL: MHS graduates will
demonstrate an understanding of psychological theory and its
impact on individual, group, organizational and community
I/II. Students will be able to
- Follow the steps in the scientific method.
- Accurately interpret a research article from a
professional psychology journal.
- Demonstrate mastery of the major theories of human
development by applying them to their own life.
III. Students will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of groups as small
systems through in-class and out-of-class group projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functionality
within groups including roles and dimensions of through in-class and
out-of-class group projects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to use group dynamics
IV/ V. Students will be able
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to understanding the
context, nature, and dimensions of change as they relate to
organizational behavior and programs.
Center for Graduate and Continuing Education Programs
3020 Market St., Philadelphia PA 19104