To Save a Copy of the Entire Screen Rather Than Just One Picture
- Have the Web page that you want to save showing on your screen.
- Press the PRINT SCREEN key at the top right of your keyboard.
- This makes a copy of what is showing on your screen and puts it into the computer’s memory.
- Go to the PowerPoint slide (or Word document) where you want the picture to appear, and right-click.
- Choose PASTE from the menu that appears.
- A copy of the Web page will appear in your document. You can move it or re-size it, if needed, just as you would any picture.