Using Lincoln's Academic Databases
- Go to Lincoln’s homepage: http://www.lincoln.edu
- Click on LIBRARY from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Graduate Student Page” (top right, underneath the words “Welcome to the Langston Hughes Memorial Library”)
- Click on “Databases Available from Home.”
- If you are not working on a Graduate Center computer, you will need to log in with your Lincoln log-in number. That number is connected to your Lincoln ID. Call Lincoln’s library (484-365-7367) during regular working hours if you do not know what your LionCard ID number is.
- The databases most useful to you will probably be EBSCOHost, Lexis/Nexis and PsychAbstracts, but look around through all of them to see what you can find.
- After clicking on the Library database of your choice you will see a log-in request screen. It looks like this.
- The only box Lincoln University users need to use is the one on the left (see picture below). Enter your log-in number in the box and click "log-in." Just numbers are to be entered into the Log-in box, no spaces, no dashes.