To Copy or Paste Text from the Web to a Word or Powerpoint Document
- Open the document into which you want to copy some text.
- Minimize the document.
- Go to the Website and select (highlight) the text you want to copy.
- Right click and choose COPY from the menu that opens.
- Maximize the document that you want to paste this information into by clicking on its name at the bottom of the screen.
- When the Word or PowerPoint page is showing, click where you want to insert the copied Web material, and then right-click.
- Choose PASTE from the menu that opens.
- The copied material will appear on the page. Change font and style and color as needed.
Note: If you want to paste just the words, stripped of their formatting, choose EDIT from the menu line and then Paste Special > Unformatted text, rather than just "Paste."