LINCOLN UNIVERSITY STUDENT NEWSPAPERS
Lincoln University students published their first campus newspaper in 1925, calling it the Lincoln
News. The name changed in 1933 to The Lincolnian, and publication has continued to date under that name.
A 2003 Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission Archives Grant has paid for preservation microfilming
of one copy of all issues in the possession of the Lincoln University Archives from November 1925 through
March 2003 and for the digitization of these issues. Preservation microfilms are being stored at OCLC
Preservation Services (Bethlehem, PA), and service copies are available for viewing at the Pennsylvania
Archives (Harrisburg, PA).
For searchable, electronic files, click here:
Lincoln News/Lincolnian Online.
Since 2007, the Lincolnian has an online edition at:
For more information, contact Special Collections Librarian
Special Collections Home