Langston Hughes Memorial Library
LINCOLN UNIVERSITY FACULTY MINUTES (1872 - 1976
A grant from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission has funded the preservation microfilming and digitization of these historic records, contained in four bound ledger or record books and six three-ring binders. Books are variously titled, “Faculty of the University…,” “Faculty of the Arts…,” and “College Faculty….” Service copies of the microfilms are available for viewing in the Pennsylvania Archives, Harrisburg, PA. Images of the covers and individual pages of the record books and binders, scanned from microfilm, are hosted on The HBCU Library Alliance's Digital Collection Celebrating the Founding of the Historically Black College and University, as part of Lincoln University’s collection on that website.
Click here to access that collection, which is organized chronologically, oldest to newest.
For more information, contact Tracey Hunter Hayes
Return to Historical Collections
University of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
1570 Baltimore Pike, P.O. Box
179, Lincoln University, PA 19352 \ (484) 365-8000