From the beginning, Lincoln University catalogues listed the students who were attending in each class, as well as those who had received degrees at the last commencement exercises. Later, some catalogues contained indexes listing Lincoln University graduates. The first separate alumni directory was published in 1912. Over the years a number of directories have been published, under various formats and bearing various names.
To link to a PDF file for each of the directories listed on the right, click on the title. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Viewer may scroll down through each document, advance page by page, or use the binocular icon on the Acrobat toolbar to search for specific terms.
These directories have been microfilmed and scanned. Preservation microfilms are being stored at OCLC Preservation Services (Bethlehem, PA), and service copies are available for viewing at the Pennsylvania Archives (Harrisburg, PA).
Funding for the project was provided by a Lincoln University Faculty Development grant awarded to Susan Gunn Pevar in 2004.