LINCOLN UNIVERSITY BULLETIN
The name of the alumni newsletter changed in 1937-38 from Lincoln University Herald to Lincoln University Bulletin. The catalogue also adopted the new name and has retained that name ever since, although the newsletter underwent another name change in 1982. Since 1982, the alumni newsletter has been called the Lincoln University Lion, or some variation of that name.
Lincoln University Bulletin Newsletters
PDF files of the newsletters, requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader have been created, grouping the newsletters approximately by decade. Viewer may scroll down through the entire document, advance page by page, or use the binocular icon on the Acrobat toolbar to search for specific terms.
Click here to access the Lincoln University Bulletin newsletters.
Lincoln University Bulletin Annual Catalogues
PDF files of the annual catalogues require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Viewer may scroll down through the entire document, advance page by page, or use the binocular icon on the Acrobat toolbar to search for specific terms.
Click here to access the Lincoln University Bulletin annual catalogue issues.
A 2006 grant from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission has funded the preservation microfilming and digitization of the Lincoln University Bulletin, both newsletter and catalogue issues. PDF files are accessible online and service microfilms are available for viewing at the Pennsylvania Archives in Harrisburg, PA.
Special Collections Home