Horace Mann Bond Honors Program
Dr. D. Zizwe Poe, Director 484-365-7180 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following are Honors course requirements:
- FYE for Honors ..... 3 credits
Transfer students may be exempt from this requirement. Lincoln students who enter as Sophomores will have completed this requirement during the Freshman year.
- Foreign Language (two years) ..... 16 credits
- Research Methodology course (dept. specific) ..... 3 credits
- Honors Seminar (3) ..... 9 credits
- Capstone Seminar ..... 3 credits (Same as Dept. Senior Seminar)
- Honors Thesis Presentation
During the spring semester of the Junior year, Honors Program students should select a research mentor. This faculty member will guide the Honors Thesis project for the student. The Honors Thesis will be presented to the campus in a formal colloquium during the student’s final semester of study.
Students are encouraged to participate in an internship and/or study abroad experience.
University of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
1570 Baltimore Pike, P.O. Box
179, Lincoln University, PA 19352 \ (484) 365-8000