First Year Experience
FYE Course Student Learner Outcomes
Upon the successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Identify and demonstrate effective social and academic skills.
2. Describe significant events in the history and tradition of Lincoln University.
3. Explain the concept of liberal arts education.
4. Demonstrate appreciation of lectures, recitals, and convocations.
5. Conduct library research and demonstrate computer literacy.
6. Communicate effectively through writing.
7. Communicate effectively through speaking.
8. Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.