Check Graduation Application Timeline
- Please refer to academic calendar on the registrar's website for application deadlines.
Schedule an Appointment with your Advisor
- Please review your program evaluation on WebAdvisor and review requirements with your advisor to be sure you are on track.
Applying for Graduation
- Graduation applications can be found on the registrar's website under forms.
Verify Your Permanent Home Address
- Diplomas will be mailed to your permanent home address. If you need to correct it, please use the change of address form and return it to the Office of the Registrar.
- Undergraduate students must have no more than two courses remaining with evidence of anticipated completion by the next conferral date (August 15).
- Graduate students must be complete.
- Financial Clearance
- All balances must be settled by Friday, April 27.
- Financial Aid - Exit Interview
- Students with federal loans must complete an exit interview at www.studentloans.gov in order to be cleared.
- Diplomas will be mailed 4-5 weeks after commencement to your permanent home address.
- Diploma covers are handed out as candidates walk across the stage. If you are not participating in the ceremony stop by the Office of the Registrar prior to leaving campus.
- You may also pay an additional fee to have the cover mailed.
Main Campus, Senior Salute - Graduation Checklist
- April 17, 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. SUB, Bookstore
- Cap and Gown pick up, announcements, financial and academic clearance questions, class rings, Philanthropy Cord MOU, etc.
- You must be tentatively financially/academically cleared to pick up your cap/gown
- Each candidate receives 10 announcements, extras, first come first served, cash only
University City - Graduation Checklist
- April 21, please check with graduate student services
- If your name is typically mispronounced, please provide us with a recording and phonetic spelling. Please use this form to provide a recording and phonetic spelling of your name.
Attend Commencement Rehearsal
- Saturday, May 5, 2018- The "U", 2 p.m.
- Please wear your gown
- Saturday May 5, 2018 - ICC Auditorium, 4 p.m.
- Students are to arrive by 3 p.m. in gown only (no caps, no hoods)
- Processional will begin at 3:40 p.m.
- Please invite your parents for this celebratory event
- Sunday, May 6 - At the "U" (Living Learning Center Lawn), 10 a.m.
- No tickets required for outside ceremony.
- Rain Tickets will be required for inclement weather.