Office of Veterans Affairs

Lincoln University is honored to welcome veterans, military service members from all branches, and their dependents to our Campus. We support your success and are here to help you navigate the admissions process and provide a seamless transition from military service to the college life.

Designated a Military Friendly School for 2015 by GI Jobs Magazine, Lincoln University provides access to excellence and opportunities for success for military service members and veteran who are admitted to and enroll at Lincoln University. The University is committed to assisting these students with making a smooth transition.

Please click the link below to apply for admissions or finanical aid:


Veterans Admission

Veterans Financial Aid


+ First-time Recipients of VA Educational Benefits

Step 1:  Apply for Benefits

Once you have applied for or accepted admission into the university you must submit a request for benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs.

You can achieve this by visiting: Portal

After you submit the application, please allow approximately 30 days for the VA to provide a decision.

Step 2: Submit Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

Once the VA has approved your application you will be sent a letter via mail detailing your benefits. This letter must be submitted to the Office of Veterans Affairs to be included in your benefit file. (Certification of your enrollment will not be submitted unless this letter is provided)

You may submit this document:.

By email:

In-person:  Wright Hall, Room 101

Step 3: Submit the Veterans Benefits Enrollment Form

First-time students using VA benefits at Lincoln must complete a paper benefits enrollment form: Certification Request

You may submit this document:

By email:

In-person: Wright Hall, Room 101

+ Returning Veteran Students

Step 1: Register for Class

Please login into webadvisor and register for courses in the appropriate term.

Step 2: Submit the Veterans Benefits Enrollment Form

You may submit the Certification Request using the webform located on the veteran's student webpage:


Note: You will be required to sign the form during the semester check-in/ transition week. Completing the webform allows the university to submit your certification prior to the start of the term.

Step 3: Records Maintenance 

Schedule an appointment for your mandatory counseling session with the Office of Veterans Affairs and the Office of Financial Aid. A calendar will be published with date and time slots.

Note: Failure to attend this session may delay processing of awarded benefits

+ Active Duty

The Office of Veterans Affairs in conjunction with the Office of the Registrar acts as the point of contact for all active duty military students enrolling who wish to use their education benefits.  You are required to seek approval for your installation commander by coordinating with your Education Service Officer (ESO) or education advisor prior to enrolling and applying for tuition assistance.  For more information about this please visit  or contact us at (484) 365-7950.

+ Reservist /Guardsman

Reservist/ National Guard

Eligible Soldiers requesting Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) must use the virtual portal, GoArmyEd, to receive funding. Soldiers should complete the following steps to ensure funding is secure:

Step 1: Submit a Request

Click this link to create an account and submit a request:  GoArmyEd

Step 2: Print of FTA Authorization

Once your request has been approved please submit a copy of the authorization to the Office of Veterans Affairs.

You may submit this document:

By email: In-person:  Wright Hall, Room 101


NOTE: Tuition Assistance must be requested before the course(s) start date. You may submit a request 60 days in advance through GoArmyEd.

+ Pennsylvania Education Assistance Program (EAP)

Students must apply annually through their unit of assignment with the Pennsylvania National Guard.  PA educational state grants cannot be reduced if receiving EAP benefits. Guard members must fulfill enlistment commitment or they will be required to repay all EAP funds received, plus interest.

Army Education Center

Bldg. 9-54, Fort Indiantown Gap

Annville, PA 17003-5002

Phone: (717) 861-9340

Fax: (717) 861-9200


+ Army Reserves' Officer Training Corps (ROTC)

The Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) is an elective curriculum at Lincoln University, with a crosstown agreement with the University of Delaware. Course work and physical training take place at the University of Delaware. By enrolling, you will gain practical, hands-on leadership experience. You will have the opportunity to develop management, communication, and decision-making skills in a non-threatening environment. Physical training and confidence-building activities – such as rappelling and obstacle courses – will challenge you mentally and physically. ROTC is for dedicated students who have the attitude and determination to excel while still getting the most out of their college experience.

  • ROTC provides scholarships to pay for tuition.
  • ROTC will provide the tools, training, and experience to help you succeed in your field of choice.

To learn more please visit: Army ROTC

Note: You may leave the program during your first two years of the four-year program if you’re not on scholarship. Upon completion of the program, you will be commissioned as an officer and incur an active-duty or reserve-duty service commitment.

+ Military Call-Up, Absences, & Readmission

A student ordered to active duty due to national crisis, under circumstances that preclude completion of a semester or session, will be allowed to take a leave of absence from the University. The student must present a copy of the military orders to Tamarkius Roby, Veteran Affairs Coordinator (Wright Hall- Room 101) to complete a withdrawal/leave notification form.

 With respect to military/veteran students, we:

1. Refrain from denying readmission to any person who is a member of, applies to be a member of, performs, has performed, applies to perform or has an obligation to perform services in the uniformed services on the basis of that membership, application for membership, performance of service, application for service, or obligations to perform service;

2. Promptly readmit any student who wishes to re-enroll after having left to perform qualifying service in the US Armed Forces, National Guard, or Reserves with the same academic status to the same program if:

  • The student (or appropriate Armed Forces officer or Dept. of Defense official) gives advance written or verbal notice of such service to the Registrar's Office at Lincoln University as far in advance as is reasonable under the circumstances;
  • The cumulative length of the absence, and of all previous absences, from Lincoln University, because of uniformed service does not exceed 5 years; and
  • The student submits written or oral notice of intent to re-enroll to the Registrar's Office no later than 3 years after completing the service period, or no later than 2 years after recovering from an illness or injury related to that service

3. Will waive the advance notice requirement if such notice is precluded by military necessity, i.e. classified mission, operation, exercise, or requirement; or pending or ongoing mission, operation, exercise, or requirement that may be compromised or adversely affected by public knowledge.

+ Additional Veterans Resources

Phone: 484-365-7757
Office Address: Wright Hall 101
Tamarkius Roby Veterans Affairs Coordinator, Office of Veteran Affairs 484-365-7950
  • Wright Hall 101