Equipment Check Out
Mass Communications Majors Equipment Checkout
Grim Hall rm. 111
Fall 2017 September 26th, 2017- December 7th 2017
Equipment Checkout Hours:
- Monday: 9am - 9:30pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 4pm & 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 9:30pm
- Thursday: 9am- 4pm & 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 4pm
Equipment Reservation Requirements:
- You must complete an electronic equipment reservation in order to check out equipment.
- Mass Comm Equipment Checkout is located in Grim Hall 111.
- You must have a valid student ID with you at the time of check out.
- You must be currently enrolled in a mass comm course at the time of check out.
Mass Comm Equipment Reservation Form
- All equipment is due back by the same time on the next business day.
- Memory cards can be checked out for up to 5 business days.
- In order to check out equipment for more than one business day, your current mass comm instructor must complete an online authorization Form.
- If you miss your pick-up time, your reservation will be cancelled, and you must submit a new reservation request.
- Please allow 15 minutes for equipment check out.
Mass Comm Instructor Equipment Authorization Form
Instructors: You only need to complete this authorization form if the student will need to borrow equipment for more than one business day.