Moodle is Lincoln's Online Learning Management System. Using Moodle, you have 24/7 online access to class materials, assignments, quizzes, grades and more
Why Use Moodle with a Face-to-Face Class
- Be prepared for snow days.
- Interact easily with more students, including reluctant students.
- Encourage interaction and cooperation between students outside class.
- Encourage active learning activities.
- Student Welcome and Introduction to Moodle
- Set Your Moodle Password
- Moodle Student User Guide
- Using Moodle for Students
- Faculty Welcome to Moodle
- What to do before classes begin
- Course Planning Checklist
- Ten Tips for Teaching Online
- Faculty may request a sandbox site at any time to experiment with Moodle. Contact ATS.
- MoodleDocs for Excellent Instructions
- Moodlerooms Videos
- A Model of Learning Objectives, an interactive model giving suggestions for objectives and verbs referring to the cognitive process
- Netiquette Guidelines
- PA Higher Education Complaint Form for Students
- HELP LINE: 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday: 484-365-7888 or 1-800-340-5462,
- Contact Academic Technology Support (ATS): Nancy Evans or Brenda Snider, or Visit ATS, 1st Floor Library, Main Campus
- EMAIL / WEBADVISOR HELP: Information Technology (IT): Modular M-2, 484-365-8134
- University City: On class days and evenings, for immediate help ask your professor, otherwise use the Moodle Help Line
Current Moodle version is 3.4
as of 12/28/2017
Office Address: Langston Hughes Memorial Library ATS, First Floor
Nancy J. Evans Director, Academic Technology Support firstname.lastname@example.org 484-365-8148
- Langston Hughes Memorial Library Room 114