Moodle is Lincoln's Online Learning Management System. Using Moodle, you have 24/7 online access to class materials, assignments, quizzes, grades and more
Are you ready for a hybrid or online course?
Take the online quiz (coming)
Are You Ready to Take an Online Course?
Why Use Moodle with a Face-to-Face Class
- Be prepared for snow days.
- Interact easily with more students, including reluctant students.
- Encourage interaction and cooperation between students outside class.
- Encourage active learning activities.
- Eliminate the use of paper.
- MOODLE HELP LINE: 8:30 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday, 1-800-340-5462
- E-MAIL / WEBADVISOR HELP LINE: Information Technology (IT), Modular M-2, 484-365-8134
- Academic Technology Support (ATS): 1st Floor Library, Main Campus, 484-365-7888
- University City Students: On class days and evenings, for immediate help
ask your professor, otherwise use the Moodle Help Line
Current Moodle version is 3.4
- Langston Hughes Memorial Library Room 114