Due to inclement weather, the main campus and University City locations of Lincoln University will be on a 3-hour delay, Thursday, March 22, 2018. Learn More
Lair Rules and Regulations
- All students must have a valid L.U. ID (current semester sticker) to play and check out all equipment to utilize.
- All visitors must have a Department of Public Safety pass to complete a Guest Pass form and be accompanied by a current L.U. student before utilizing this area.
- Each person must sign-in at the Front Desk/Reception Area when entering the Recreation Center.
- Upon the Staff’s receipt of all checked-out equipment (if any) and/or departure, IDs will be returned after you have signed out.
- If there is a scheduled party, the Lair will close at 9:00 PM. Hours are subject to change without notification. Wrap-up begins at 10:45 PM.
- No sitting on the pool, ping pong, games or television tables. No hitting/striking the cue balls extremely hard, because you could cause bodily injury to someone in the immediate area, damage the walls, etc.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Please keep your shoes/feet off the furniture at all times.
- No food or drink in this area or any game table or table with a television set. Consumption of any food can be done in the atrium or at the front reception area only.
- Please do not touch the TV/DVD player(s). Please ask the lair staff for assistance.
- ALL horseplay is prohibited.
- No pets or smoking are permitted on the premises.
- All students must be present to call next for the ping pong or pool tables.
- Please place ALL trash in the appropriate receptacles provided throughout the Lair or in the hallway trashcans.
- No hats, caps, bonnets, hoodies, doo-rags, scarves, hair rollers/pins, head wraps, bedroom slippers, pajamas or pajama pants or any inappropriate attire is not permitted in the Lair at any time.
- No undergarments should be seen or displayed while utilizing the pool or ping pong tables or upon your entrance inside the Lair.
- Please do not lean pool sticks against the walls. There is a chalk transfer which damages the walls. Please try not to drop the pool sticks on the floor (lay them on the tables or chairs when racking the cue balls (tips pop off or sticks warp or crack).
- No pool table racks are to be thrown on the floor.
- Please do not carry any equipment out from the Lair.
- Gambling of any kind is strictly prohibited in the Lair. If you are suspected, you will be asked to vacate the premises and unable to return indefinitely.
- Respect is given and required for the Lair/ Staff.
- No vulgar language or obscenities will be tolerated in the Lair at any time. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the premises.
- When in doubt regarding any policy, please consult your Student Handbook or ask a Lair staff member.
If you do not adhere to the aforementioned rules and regulations, you will be asked to leave this facility immediately or Public Safety will be contacted for assistance if needed/necessary.