Information Technology (OIT)
The Office of Information Technology seeks to provide the highest standards of customer service and technical support to our user community. This page will provide links to help users on the University network navigate the systems the office has in place to provide your necessary technology needs.
- HelpDesk (Keystone) – Helpdesk Quick Reference Guide
The Office of Information Technology uses the Keystone Information System to manage its Help Desk Support services. If you have reported a maintenance request and/or issue you may check the status of your ticket at http://it.lincoln.edu/keystone and entering your ticket number.
- Email – Email Quick Reference Guide
- WebAdvisor – WebAdvisor Quick Reference Guide
- Moodle - Learning Management System managed by Academic Technology Support
- Cable TV – Cable TV Quick Reference Guide
- Lion Card
Contact Information Technology
Visit: The Office of Information Technology is temporarily located in Modular 10, at the front of campus adjacent to the Mary Dod Brown Memorial Chapel.
Phone: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, at 484-365-8134.