Due to inclement weather, the main campus and University City location of Lincoln University will be closed today, Wednesday, March 21, 2018. Learn More
Electronic Funds Transfer
Giving to Lincoln University through electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Giving electronically is a simple matter;
- Decide what area of the University will benefit from your gift.
- Would you like to support The Lincoln Fund (our annual fund)?
- Would you like to contribute to The Students First Initiative?
- Would you like your gift to benefit a department or major?
- Decide whether you wish to make a one-time gift or monthly gifts.
- Determine the amount of your gift.
- Contact your bank.
- Give them the routing number and the account number for the Lincoln University account. We bank with PNC Bank; the Account # is 8611853164 and the Routing # is 031000053.
- Tell your bank to withdraw this amount currently and/or each month and send it to the Lincoln Account; you will get an electronic receipt every time Lincoln University gets your gift.
Questions? Please contact Connie Mullen.
Many thanks for your support of Lincoln University!