Electronic Funds Transfer
Giving to Lincoln University through electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Giving electronically is a simple matter;
- Decide what area of the University will benefit from your gift.
- Would you like to support The Lincoln Fund (our annual fund)?
- Would you like to contribute to The Students First Initiative?
- Would you like your gift to benefit a department or major?
- Decide whether you wish to make a one-time gift or monthly gifts.
- Determine the amount of your gift.
- Contact your bank.
- Give them the routing number and the account number for the Lincoln University account. We bank with PNC Bank; the Account # is 8611853164 and the Routing # is 031000053.
- Tell your bank to withdraw this amount currently and/or each month and send it to the Lincoln Account; you will get an electronic receipt every time Lincoln University gets your gift.
Questions? Please contact Connie Mullen.
Many thanks for your support of Lincoln University!