Fall 2017 Career Fair
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Fall 2017 Graduate School Fair
Thursday, November 9, 2017
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
For additional information, please contact Sandra Upsher-Nixon at 484-365-7102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wright Hall, Suite 316
Lincoln University, PA 19352
Note: When exiting the elevator on the third floor, make a left turn and the registration desk will be on the left side.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. plus appointments are available between 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The Office of Career Services at Lincoln University is proud to announce that we are now using College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at www.collegecentral.com/lincoln.
- Students quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central and Intern Central, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.