1. Click on "Dropbox" on the top menu
2. Select "New Folder"
3. In the New Folder box, give the folder a name. You may assign the folder to a category, use an existing category or skip category. If this submission is to be graded, you can set up a New Grade Item here. *
4. Include instructions in the text box. If you have instructions prepared, select "Add a File" under Attached Files.
5. You can set submission options such as limiting the number of submissions you will accept.
6. Click "Save." Students will now see submission folders when they click on "Dropbox"
7. Select "Folder Submissions" control and view students and their files.