CEBES Faculty Profile: Mr. Robert A. Allen
Robert A. Allen, MBA
Ext. 7395, DH 271
Professor Allen has over 25 years of business experience, including financial operations and reporting, project management, sales and lecturing.
He received his Bachelor of Science at Lincoln University, PA in 1980 and his Masters in Business Administration at Wilmington University, Delaware in 1996. Professor Allen is currently an assistant professor in the Center of Excellence in Business and Entrepreneurial Studies. Courses taught are: Leadership, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management, Principles of Management, Principles of Real Estate, Introduction to Business, and First-Year Experience. Mr. Allen is currently serving as coordinator in the Entrepreneurial Studies program.
Professor Allen held his realtor's license in the state of Delaware selling residential real estate from 2000 — 2007 and achieved a Sales Award in 2003.Prior experience includes financial operations and reporting with JP Morgan Services in Newark, Delaware.
Professor Allen's Community Relations are as follows:
- Past board member and vice chair of the Expanded Branches Community Development Corporation.
- Current active member and past president of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity graduate chapter in Wilmington, Delaware
- Mentor for students with the Creative Mentoring Program in the Brandywine School District 2004-2006
- CEBES Center of Excellence Home
- Director's Message
- A Center of Excellence
- Study Abroad
- Strategic Relationships
- Programs, Clubs, Organizations
- CEBES Announcements
- CEBES Events Calendar