CEBES Student Activities — Clubs — BEEP
Black Executive Exchange Program (BEEP) is a voluntary partnership between the NUL (National Urban League), corporate America, government, non-profits, and other institutions to loan African-American executives to participating colleges as "Visiting Professors." Visiting Professors lecture in credit-bearing courses that correspond to their industries and participate in other BEEP-related activities such as networking sessions, workshops and mock job interviews.
BEEP's mission is to share learning experience across generations, cultivate new leaders, and inspire achievements "beyond the possible" through committed involvement and operational excellence.
- Exposes students at four-year Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) to working professionals in their fields of interest and through that direct contact familiarizes them with the demands and expectations of those industries.
- Prepares students to become the sophisticated and well-prepared employees that corporate America and its global competitors are seeking.
- Provides an opportunity for professionals and corporations, who are interested in giving back to communities, to help credentialed African-American college students achieve their goals.
- CEBES Center of Excellence Home
- Director's Message
- A Center of Excellence
- Study Abroad
- Strategic Relationships
- Programs, Clubs, Organizations
- CEBES Announcements
- CEBES Events Calendar