Announcing Direct Deposit (Refund)
Direct Deposit (Refund) Instructions
Announcing E-Bill/Web Payment
View Your E-Bill Instructions
Make a Web Payment Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Setup/Access Email Instructions
Requesting a Book Voucher
Student Account Policy
Tuition & Fees
Office of the Bursar
- Duplicating Fee – The duplicating fee is charged to MHS Masters students only. This fee covers costs of duplication of instructional materials for students.
- General Fee – The general fee is charged to all undergraduate, pre-masters and graduate students. This fee charged to offset costs associated with the collection of tuition and fees and the provision of essential student services not directly associated with specific courses or other mandatory fees.
- Graduation Fee – The graduation fee is charged to all undergraduate and graduate students at the completion of all requirements for graduation. This fee covers the cost of the cap and gown for graduation.
- Matriculation Fee – The matriculation fee is charged to all first time undergraduate students upon the student’s enrollment. This fee supports administrative admission costs incurred during the admissions process.
- Orientation Fee – The orientation fee is charged to all new undergraduate students regardless of their participation in the New Student Orientation Program. This fee supports orientation materials and activities.
- Student Enhancement Fee – The student enhancement fee is charged to all undergraduate students. This fee is charged to offset costs incurred associated with student scholarships and the University’s bands, choirs, and athletic teams.
- Student Services Fee – The student services fee is charged to all undergraduate students. This fee is charged to offset costs incurred for services provided by the offices of Health Services, Student Life and Development, the Student Government Association, and the Learning Resource Center.
- Technology Fee – The technology fee is charged to all undergraduate and graduate students. This fee supports use of the computer labs on campus and at the Urban Center. In addition, this fee includes cable television and local phone service for residential undergraduate students.
University of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
1570 Baltimore Pike, P.O. Box 179, Lincoln University, PA 19352 \