Welcome to the Department of Business and Entrepreneurial Studies
Department of Business and Entrepreneurial Studies
To provide students with a top quality management education and the proper skill sets and real-life learning experiences for success in the twenty-first century workplace.
To provide ethical values in a learning environment base on professionalism, responsibility, accountability, excellence, trust and respect. Students are encouraged to accept study abroad opportunities and seek qualified internships in business and in industry in management and complementary disciplines.
Student Learner Outcome Goals
- Demonstrate understanding of management theories and practice.
- Demonstrate proficiency analyzing strategic information and performance data in an organization.
- Develop proficiency in using technology applicable to management decision-making.
- Apply critical reasoning and strategic thinking to resolve leadership dilemmas.
- Identify ethical values and principles used in business.
- Develop knowledge of cultural diversity issues within organizations.
|BUS 334||Business Law||3|
|BUS 441||International Business||3|
|ETP 320||Entrepreneurship: Launching New Ventures||3|
|FIN 345||Principles of Investments||3|
|MGT 435||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MGT 437||Human Resources Management||3|
|MGT 439||Production and Operations Management||3|