The College of Professional, Graduate and Extended Studies offers select graduate programs to meet the needs of those living in a highly technological and global society. Designed to be student-centered and focused on enhancing the education of traditional and non-traditional adult learners, our distinct Master’s degree program offerings also meet the needs of those interested and/or employed in the human services, business and teaching professions.
Graduate programs are offered at Lincoln University's University City location.
Admissions Staff: Names and Contact Information (.pdf)
- Master of Science in Counseling (MSC)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Science in Business (MSB)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Human Services Delivery (MHSD)
- Master of Arts in Human Services Administration (MHSA)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) - Early Childhood Education PreK-4/Special Education Dual Certification Program
Graduate programs are offered atLincoln University Graduate Center
(University City location)
3020 Market Street, Suite 415,
Philadelphia, PA 19104 215-590-8233 or 215-590-8232