The College of Professional, Graduate and Extended Studies offers select graduate programs to meet the needs of those living in a highly technological and global society. Designed to be student-centered and focused on enhancing the education of traditional and non-traditional adult learners, our distinct Master’s degree program offerings also meet the needs of those interested and/or employed in the human services, business and teaching professions.
Graduate programs are offered at Lincoln University's University City location.
Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate Student Services and Graduate Admissions
Student Lingo Site - www.studentlingo.com/lincoln
Check out these interactive on-demand workshops, brought to you by Student Lingo. Action plans and additional resources are offered at the end of each workshop to help you achieve your academic goals. Watch these 30-minute workshops anywhere you have access to the internet and a computer or tablet, day or night! Online workshops count towards weekly drawings, portfolios and an end of the semester Kindle drawing. View the flyer here.
- Master of Science in Counseling (MSC)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Human Services (MAHS)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) - Early Childhood Education PreK-4/Special Education Dual Certification Program
Graduate programs are offered atLincoln University Graduate Center
(University City location)
3020 Market Street, Suite 415,
Philadelphia, PA 19104 215-590-8233 or 215-590-8232