We welcome admission applications from prospective freshmen…
- Anytime after you have completed your junior year in high school, or
- If you withdrew from high school prior to graduation, after you have received your General Equivalency Diploma, or GED
If you started your undergraduate studies somewhere else and want to transfer to Lincoln…
- You must have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average, or GPA, and 12 credits from your previous college or university
If you are applying as an international student…
- You should be proficient in the English language
- If you come from a country where English is not the official language, you must submit your scores from the Test of English As a Foreign Language, or TOEFL
- View complete international admissions instructions
Checklist of requirements for undergraduate admissions consideration:
- Completed application for admission
- Official high school transcript; or GED test results and certificate along with your high school transcript for the time you attended
- Scores from either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT)
- Personal essays and letters of recommendation are not required, however, we welcome information that supports your application. Please send via mail to the Office.
Freshman and transfer student applications may apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.