MANDATORY PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
All incoming students are required to undergo a physical examination prior to arriving to Lincoln University’s campus. You can expect to receive a Physical Examination Form after you have submitted your non-refundable acceptance deposit. This form must be returned to the Office of Health Services.
You will not be permitted to register for your courses and/or be allowed to reside in the residence halls if you are not in compliance with the Pennsylvania State Health Department.
All of the following immunizations are required by Lincoln University in accordance with The State of Pennsylvania, which states that all school students be adequately immunized and show proof for:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – Two (2) dates required or (+) positive IGG blood titer report should be on file.
- Meningococcal (Meningitis) – One (1) dose is required for admission or residing in residence halls.
- Tetanus (or TDAP) – Required within 10 years of admission.
- Tuberculosis (PPD) – Must be within 1 year of admission. If the reading is positive, a negative chest x-ray or (+) Quanteferon Gold test report must be on file.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – Two (2) dates required or (+) positive IGG blood titer report should be on file.
Please contact Heath Services with any questions or concerns.
Timeline: April 1 – July 1