Due to inclement weather, the main campus and University City location of Lincoln University will be closing at 3 p.m. today, Tuesday, March 20, 2018. Learn More
- University Bands
- Orange Crush Marching Band
- Concert band
- Jazz band
- Lincoln University X-Press (LUX) Combo
- Pep Band
- Concert Choir – Under the direction of Dr. Camilla Horne, the Lincoln University Concert Choir is a select ensemble of singers. The majority of the singers in the ensemble are undergraduate music majors, membership is open to all students at the university through an audition process. The Concert Choir rehearses four times a week on vocal music with an emphasis on African American tradition. The Lincoln University Concert Choir gives several concerts each semester, and has been invited to perform at choral conventions, the choir has achieved a reputation of excellence on the regional, state, and national level.
- Glee Club (Men's Choir) – In the tradition of Lincoln University, the music department has given rebirth to the Lincoln University Men's Glee Club. The Glee Club performs music of standard choral literature for mens voices while serving as musical ambassadors to the university.
- Opera Workshop – Lincoln University Opera Workshop is a class that is offered to all students based upon audition and/or approval of the instructor. The course involves putting on a fully staged production that is based in the operatic tradition. Recent productions include "Treemonisha" by Scott Joplin and "Hansel and Gretel" by Engelbert Humperdink.
- Strings Ensemble – The String Ensemble at Lincoln University is a small chamber ensemble which performs a variety of Classical, Baroque, and Romantic trios and quartets, depending on the instrumentation. Students are challenged to perform varied pieces of standard repertoire.
- Lincoln Community Players – Lincoln Community Players is a community theater that works in conjunction with Lincoln University and sometimes presents joint productions with Lincoln Opera Workshop. Lincoln Community Players is open to all Lincoln faculty, students, staff, and members of the Chester County community and beyond. In the fall of 2012, Lincoln Community Players had their first production, "Man of La Mancha" by Mitch Leigh.